tiistai 6. toukokuuta 2008

I am still Alive:)


Ok I think is time update something now,,sorry its been long time,,but I try get better agen. I am back work,,it took 3 months, but I can say that everything is getting order and I hope this time I can get everything right this time,,they will ficks also my ankle,,what give me still problem and I think that is what is started my shoulder problem´s.
I am applying now for school study social services and also I am been applying to get permanent post as day care nurse at the day care. I have 4 job interviews nexst week and I am very excited, I hope one of thous will be my future work place:)
I love spring, last week we celeprite Vappu (May day),,that is big spring festifall in Finland (BIG drinking party),,it was so nice, sunny and warm Vappu. We had picnic in Kaivari (Kaivopuisto)












In Kaivari,,there was a lot of people enjoying warm and sunny day! I realy enjoyed it,,thanks guy´s,,it was fun!

And here in end I just wanna give little tribute to my friend Jared. I wish you best luck back in US,,I will miss you,,thanks for being you!!! That is all what I needed,,thanks for helping me survive this spring. I will alweys remember 311 day with root beed float´s ,,thanks for the TOMATO being fruit:), Wayne´s world night,,,even I fall sleep:P (I know you forgive me of that), Peach pie,,ok also the pumpkin pie,,and all thous hang out evening´s my place,,and our roud trip to the cabin in easter. Hey you need send me that video,,that I can but that in here and alweys remember thous famous last seconds what you gave me:P Keep it real,,and I will let you know when I get lost in US,,mayby then you need to come see me in Boston and I take you to Red Sox´s game:P,,or come to Oregon,,or,,I will come Utah:)

2 kommenttia:

Annakaisa kirjoitti...

Glad to have you back! Cute pics! :)

Citizen Jared kirjoitti...

i sure hope you come visit!!