sunnuntai 7. kesäkuuta 2009

Statue


My parents visit 3 week in US to my older brother Jani and he´s family in Oregon and also Smith family in Utah. I had big list of things what I wanted them to bring to me, most of the things what I miss from US. 
My favorite was still surprice to me. I come home from work and there was big punch of stuff my kitchen table. There was peanut butter, brownie mix, some books and some dvd´s. But there was also white styrofoam baggage on the table! I took it and look it and thinked that what would be inside it. I open it and almost started cry because it was so cute and adorable. I called to my mom on told her thank you and she told me: " When I went inside to the store and saw that statue I needed to get it to you, because it looks like you when you where younger!". That made me cry. Ok here it is my ADORABLE statue what I love:D

2 kommenttia:

Annakaisa kirjoitti...

voi mikä ihastuttava lahja! tuollaiset on ihan parhaita... :)

Emily kirjoitti...

Oh wow that statue is so adorable, I almost cried just looking at the picture:)