1) What is your favorite horror movie, do you like horror movies? I dont have favorite, because I cant watch them,,,I get too scared:)
2) Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking? oh yes,,;)
3) What do sing in the shower if you do sing? Not that much anymore,,now if I sing I sing Rajattomat Ketun Joululaulu
4) Whats your fav colour? GREEN,,,hm,,red, black and white
5) Do you like baths or showers? I like showers,,but I would like to have bathtab also:)
5) Do you blow dry your hair? Try not to,,,its not good for my hair
6) At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? Water I think so,,but aslo like play in the sand.
7) Do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go? Eat
8) What do you like better hands or feet? Hands.
9) Do you like curly hair or straight hair? straight
10) What is your favorite thing to drink? Water or Milk
11) Who is your favorite Male celebrity? Colin Firth
12) Who is your favorite Female celebrity? Scarlett Johansson
13) Amongst your friends and family who do you admire the most? There is many of them, but I will say my mom and my brother Jani
14) What is your favorite band or singer? Band: Lauluyhtye Rajaton and The Killers. Singer: Josh Groban
15) What was your favorite toy as a kid? My teddybear Örkki
16) Cooking or Eating out...Why? Cooking, expecially if my mom is cooking,,but I also like go out and check out different kind restaurants.
17) Cold or hot? Hm,,hahha Cold when is not too cold and hot when is not too hot:P
18) Toast or cereal? Toast
19) Cows or horses? Horses,,,,,Ansku both them smells:)
20) River or ocean? If I need to swim, then I like Rivers,,I dont like swim in Salt water,,but I like beaches then the answer is Ocean
Ok I did it,,it was little hard to answer to them,,but I think I did good job,,,Oh yes,,,I needed to tag someone,,,hm,,I dont know,,mayby this tagging ends of me;)
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)




1 kommentti:
Okay Anniina. Horses smell too... but not AS much as cows. In my opinion. :) Tata oli hauska lukea!
Lähetä kommentti