Ok,, this is my secound time when I do blogging,,I am not very good of this, but I try best to get something of my life here that you can also enjoy:) Ok I think I will try write this bouth finnish and english,,but I am not yet even decide who I invite this to read,,but I know my english grammer will not be the best,,but I will try it.
My friends Ansku send in her blog this tag thing,,,,and I know she tagged me all ready couple months ago,,,now I get the time answer it.
I need to tell you six things, what only view people know about me:
1. My first name is Riikka,,yes I go by my second name,, alweys been, I dont know why, I dont even react if people call me Riikka,,because I am not use to it.
2. I was medical released of my mission, only serving 12 months, because of my backpain went so bad that I couldnt even walk very long end of my mission. After when I got back home, I get know that I have exstra vertebra on my spine and that why I have Scoliosis and the pain come from that.
3. I have teddybear colled Örkki,,I am ownd Örkki almost whole my life and I still sleep with Örkki everynight. Örkki is been with me almost everywhere I am been and when I was on a mission, Örkki was kidnapped:)
4. Tru my whole elementry school and junior high school I was teased of many things and I didnt have very much friends at school years.
5. I am never date anyone,,,I am been on date´s,,but never date.
6. I am met Larry King when I was going to church in New York.
Yay I got my first blog ready:) This time I did write in english,,but will see sometimes it will come in Finnish,,,and then The six people who I hope will do this next are:
1. Anne
2. Aino
3. Katja
4. Anna
5. Esko
6. YC
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)




Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti