lauantai 14. helmikuuta 2009

FRIEND,

Hey my dear friend´s, this endry is for all of you! 

This morning when I woke up, I was thinking why I just cant skip this day and woke up for tomorrow, because it remind me how lonely I am sometimes and I dont let people very easily close to me. I am not good with words, but I hope I can get out some my feeligs on here. 

I love people, I love you all, I love my family and friends, I love my colleges, the familys who I work with (all thous pratt kids) and I love also people who is hurt me,,I have a forgiving heart. I want to make people happy and smile. I think people dont smile anymore that much they used to smile, all thous work and worldly things what make them unhappy. I am seen that of my self, I dont smile that much what used to and I dont have time that much to do things what make me happy,,spend time with you, travel to see you or see my family. I am lazy to write email´s and keeping in touch. I am sorry of that, I will try to get better of that. There is so many people who I would like keep in touch, you make my life better and I miss you all so much. 

Ok, my friends the reason why I decide to write thes entry was that I want let you know how important you are in my life.

You make me happy!
You make me smile!
You make me want to be better!
You make me forget myself and to others!
You make me unselfish!
You make me just be myself!
I just want to serve and show my love to you!
You are been there for me and I am been for you!

Thank you my friend! Thank you everything what you are done to me! I dont know where I would be without you! 
Thank you for being youself!
Thank you being there when I am needed you!
Thank you for your love!
Thank you for your support!
Thank you letting me be myself!
Thank you for listening my up and downs!
Thank you for letting to know you!
Thank you for letting me stick around!
Thank you my friend, just being there for me!

I hope I am done everything to keep our friendship just go and grow. 
  
I just want now wish you

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

2 kommenttia:

Cheryl and William kirjoitti...

Happy Valentines Day Anniina!!! Thank YOU for being such a great friend to me- you are the one who makes me smile and are the one who is so kind to everyone. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you :-)

Annakaisa kirjoitti...

so sweet... :)