My first youtube video. My Rome trip at pictures!
Ok, I hope this works. I had great time at Rome. I hope this movie will show some of the things what I enjoyed when I was there. Rome become one of my favorite city´s, I just fall in love it (Boston still is number 1). I wish I could go back some day and also I would like to learn they beautiful language also. 5 days went very quikly and there was lot to see. I realy enjoyed the old part of Rome Colosseo and Foro Romano. Temple of Vesta was one of my favorite. I also enjoyed lot of Gelato, I taste first time a pistachio ice-cream and it was delicious. I also liked my visit at Phanteum. I wished it would rain that day when I went there, but all thous 5 days was warm and sunny. I realy enjoyed the weather there.
When I was in Rome, I saw the prime minister Berlusconi and Pope Benedictus. I didnt enjoy very much the Italian pizza, what I tasted. But all the pasta was so good.
Visit in Vaticans was intresting and I hope you enjoy my music what I but in the video,,for it;)
Ciao,
Anniina




1 kommentti:
pistachio icecream is incredible! looks like your trip was a lot of fun! :)
Lähetä kommentti