perjantai 29. helmikuuta 2008

Juno and english class

I went today to english night in Outreach centre. We plaeyd weel of fortune and our team win. It was fun night and I saw there one of my old work friend (Katri),,I invite her to come FHE on manday. I need ask missionary about her. After this fun activity at outreach, I went to movies with my couple friends to see Juno.
Ok it was funny,,I realy liked it,,I am start to enjoy more this kind of Independent movies then thous mass money maked movies. Ellen Page was cute and I realy liked the story ( Iam not telling anything,,because you need see your self it). I laughed so much that it hurt my shoulder and my arm. I need admit that painkillers are very strong, that you can see when I am on it,,I am just quiet, stare at something and smile (that actually happend on wednesday when we where in Hot Chocolate:),,,but I am happy that it take the pain awey mostly,,today I get some blows,,like sisters hit me with the door and I needed to run to the tram.

Argh this didnt make me tired,,I just need to get tired,,because I wanna sleep,,,its 2.05am,,and I am not tired at all,,this sucks. But I hope you can enjoy this entry:P,,Good night!

Now I remember what I was doing before I end of this. My friend Ansku send me some pictures of Boston,,and it make me miss Boston so bad,,that I wanted to share you some of them:) Enjoy myh beautfily City what I learn to love and what I wish to call my HOMETOWN someday agen!Boston harbour

Boston puplic gardens,,one my favorite places in Boston


Boston

1 kommentti:

Cheryl and William kirjoitti...

I miss Boston too . . . but not the bad weather! I LOVE the warmth and sunshine here in CA!

I hope that you start feeling better soon Anniina!