Ok, last saturday we had dinner at our institute teacher Ilkka´s home and then we watch the Les Miserables concert version. At the table we had this conversation about vegetables and I told them that tomato is not vegetable its a fruit. My friend Jared didnt believe me and we decided make a bet of it. Ok if he win,,I promise bake him pumpkin pie and if I win he promise make me root beer float. I knew that I will win this,,that why I promise him to make pumpkin pie,,either way he was having it, because I was just made one for nexst day when we had dinner in my appartment (missionarys, Salla, Kirsi, Jared and me). Like that quote say,,I did win the bet and now I am getting the Root Beer float,,yammy.
Me and Mio at the dinner in Aura´s on SaturdayOk, now about my neck and shoulder problem. The physiotherapest and my doctor thinks that I have lumbar disc prolapse. That why I have so bad pain on my shoulders and my arm. Like my arm go so easily num and the physio is so painful. That why they gave me that neck comforter. It is make my life little bit easyer, but not painless. Wednesday my physiotherapyest will give me acupuncture treat ment,,I realy wish it will help me,,because the pain is very bad and I dont
have any painkillers.




Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti