tiistai 19. helmikuuta 2008

Suomenlinna



Ok I am been now almost month off from work, because the infection on my shoulder. Yesterday I went to the Physiotherapy and she couldnt do anything of it,,because after I had so much pain on it that its not help at all. She say that I cant carry anything right now and stretch. It´s difficult because it shounds that I cant do anything. I am very bored,,but I try to remember not to do things like that,,even its not easy,,like you can ee what I am been done lately.
Last week I went couple days to Mikkeli (town where I am born and grow up) visit my parents,,actually only my mom,,because dad was in vocation. I saw also my old school friend´s 5 days old babyboy,,he was very cute.
Ok yesterday after Physio,,I came home and decided go to one of my favorite places here in Finland. Its island colled Suomenlinna.
I went there first time last year and I fall love in the first sight. Ok,,it was beautiful day, but cold,,but I realy enjoyed it. I did take some pictures even it hurt a lot took them,,,but I will but some where you can see the pain on my face:) (Even i dont realy like thous pictures)
I realy enjoyed the wind, even it wa cold. Here you can see on my eyes little how it hurt toook this picture,,it right shoulder what is infected.



Ok this part of the island , is my favorite. Its very beautyful in summer times,,but also in winter,,even there wasent any snow. But I think this place look like the Shire in Lord of the Rings:)





It was beautiful sunset

This the lutheran church in the island. On the ferryride back to Helsinki

3 kommenttia:

Annakaisa kirjoitti...

Ihania kuvia!! Saa mut ikavoimaan Helsinkia ihan hirveesti. Rakastan Suomenlinnaa... Ensi talvena kun tulen, niin jos saat suosii.. mennaan yhdessa sinne, ok?! :)

Cheryl and William kirjoitti...

What a beautiful place! I will definitely need to go there someday. I'm so sorry about the pain!! But your photos were just as cute as always. hope that your shoulder starts to feel better SOON!!

Anniina kirjoitti...

I will take you there Cheryl when you come visit me in Finland,,,It would be more beautiful in summer time;) but its beautiful also in winter. Ansku ehdottomasti mennään yhdessä kun tuutte käymään:) I realy hope the pain would go awey,,,but it will take the own time,,and I need to be patient:)