Ok this is not about actual valentine´s day,,it´s about the YSA dance what we had saturday before the Valentine´s day.
I had very fun it the dance,,that was suprice,,because I am not lately enjoyd the YSA dance´s. But realy I had fun. This dance was similar then others,,like I didnt get dance more then usually,,(I dont usually get dance that much,,like with couple guys,,like this time,,I would like get dance more,,but its not my job to do asking:P),,but I realy enjoyd the night. We had this paper
hearts our back and people could write you little valentine´s day message.
I had very fun it the dance,,that was suprice,,because I am not lately enjoyd the YSA dance´s. But realy I had fun. This dance was similar then others,,like I didnt get dance more then usually,,(I dont usually get dance that much,,like with couple guys,,like this time,,I would like get dance more,,but its not my job to do asking:P),,but I realy enjoyd the night. We had this paper
hearts our back and people could write you little valentine´s day message.
Like here my friend Tiina is writing my heart a message to me. Elisa and me a posing to the camera.
And here is my heart:) I know most thous messages is in Finnish,,but if you want to know what they means,,you need ask and I will try tranlate them to you:)
Even I had so much fun in the dance,,one little thing try to spoil my good evening. I had very bad pain in my shoulder,,I had very bad infection in my shoulder. But I tryed enjoy the evening.
Salla and me
My new Benetton shoes,,yes my shoes is GREEN,,Do you know now what is my favorite colour?






2 kommenttia:
Ihania kuvia ja mahtavat hiukset sulla! Naytat kauniilta! :)
Kiitos:)
Lähetä kommentti