torstai 21. helmikuuta 2008

Sweeney Todd

Sweeney Todd is the nexst movie what I wanna see. I know I will be little scared when I am in movies,,but I think that make to good movie experience to my friends who I am going with:P,,,They will have fun. But I realy like Tim Burton movies:)


Ok, I did see Sweeney Todd yesterday (Saturday March 1st). I did see it with my friends Katja and Jokke. Katja hold my hand when I needed. Movie was very cruel, funny and bloody. It make me laugh, scared and almost scream:). Johnny Depp singed very well and did good job for playing Sweeney. The movie was very Tim Burton like the all the scenario, colors and filming. It was made well and music was good,,what I realy enjoyed.
I dont like Alan Rickman,,never liked,,because he look like this mean and scary man. Every movie where I saw him,,even hes character is good or mean,,I get chills. I think he´s eyes look mean,,even he is not mean.
I liked it,,even it was cruel,,but most of the movie made me laugh. But that I have to say,,I will not eat meat pies for little while.





Ei kommentteja: