keskiviikko 2. tammikuuta 2008

Bachelorette-party cruice




Ok I think I am now better mood to write something new here.

Ok, me and some my friends went to Stockholm Sweden cruice (Silja Line) just before Christmas, we where planned to go and have Bachelorette party to our friends Hanna and Niina,,but Hanna couldnt come, because she had to work on the saturday.

But realy had fun cruice,,,we get many laugh´s, Lilli loose her voice and we met this random guys. But we had fun,,,realy fun:) I will send some pictures and it will explain some fun what we had,,,but I still need to get some pictures from my friend Anni,,because then I can tell you story about this Gay guy who I met.






Ok here we are at the restaurant colled

El Capitán


It was very good restaurant,,I realy enjoyd the food,,but this
picture its very bad of me:P





Here Niina (our bride) and her future Mother-in-law Tuula find they way to the dance floor!




Here our dear friend Lilli show her moves on the dance floor.













Here my friend Anni looks like " Nuuskamuikkunen"



Stockholm is very nice place to do shopping, but my favorite place in Stockholm is the Old Town. It s very beautiful, expecially in summer times, but I realy liked it now olso, because there where groups of young people sing the Christamas songs on the streets.



Me and Swedes moose


Ruska, Niina, Anni & Me






The Old Town









We went to this little cafe to drink hot chocolate and I get this very delicious pastry,,blueberry cream cake,,,it was so good. I realy love the small Cafe´s in Old town,,they are so cute. I could live in Stockholm,,but my swedish is very bad,,,but I would like to live in Stockholm someday,,,I think is very beautiful city.
Ok I will continue about this trip later,,when I get more pictures of it:)

I hope you enjoy my blog,,,better,,because I dont realy like to write it,,but I still try:)









2 kommenttia:

Annakaisa kirjoitti...

Naytti olevan hauskaa teilla. Tukholma ON ihana kaupunki! Yksi minunkin lempi paikoistani. :)

Cheryl and William kirjoitti...

I LOVE your blog Anninna! And keep up your writing- it is so great to hear it from you.

And I LOVE old town Stockholm too- it is so beautiful. How fun you get to travel there!