Couple weeks ago my friends Hanna and Timo get married. They was sealed in Helsinki Finland temple on 11th of January and then they had wedding reception 12th of January. Timo is my youthood bestfriend Annina´s little brother and Hanna I am get know in youth actvities and young womans camps.
I borrowed my naighbours car to get 45 minutes awey from Espoo to Klaukkala. The weather was terrible and it was very hard to see outside the car. This car was family van and its carries 7 people. I had the car full of my
Elisa and Katja F Sami and Saara
Katja G
Reception was fun. Bride was beautiful and groom handsome. They had very fun games and other activities. Also Brides and Grooms brother´s gave hilourios talks. Food was very good. I realy enjoyed the good party! Here is some pictures of it.












Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti