torstai 31. tammikuuta 2008

The Golden Compass

Ok, today after institute I decide to go see The Golden Compass movie.

I was heard good things about this movie. Ok I am not saying it was bad,,but It wasent that good what I was expecting it would be. But I would like to see the coming movies,,would the good win the evil.
Ok, I admid that I was scared when I watced it,,I did jump couple times middle of the movie,,because I did get very scared. I realy liked some of the carecters,,like the Iorek Byrnison and the witch Serofina Pekkala. I didnt realy liked the main carector Lyra,,because she was very cheeky all the time. But "Bond, James Bond" Daniel Greig and his BLUE eyes safe some of the scene.
It was ok movie,,it goes hand in hand with the Harry Potter movies,,,but I like Narnia better then this.

Ei kommentteja: