Even I am already live here over year, I want to write how much I like my appartment. Year ago september when I moved back Finland after living Boston almost 2 years, i moved back home to Mikkeli. I wasent plan to stay there long, because I was looking for jobs in Helsinki-Espoo area. I just stayed Mikkeli month and half and then I got job from City of Espoo, working as daycare nurse at daycare centre in Kuninkaisten päiväkoti, Kilo, Espoo. When my work started, I didnt have appartment, but I was applaying for renting appartment of the city of Espoo and because I was going to be working for the city, it was easier me to get appartment from the city, then if I was just moving to Espoo and been working to privet campany. I stayed couple days at my friend place and then I got my own appartment in Ymmersta area. I didnt have time go see it first and i was little scared to go there first time, because I know what city rentethouses can look:) But I was blessed, the appartment was very clean, nice and big:). I didnt one move with any roommates, because I did want to get nice place my self, because I am never before lived by myself and this was my opportunity to do that. My appartment has two rooms, big bathroom and balcony
Kitchen
Livingroom, door to the balcony
Livingroom
Entry and door to the Bathroom
My bedroomI have had some party´s to my friends also, like houseworming and birthdayparty. Here is some pictures of thous partys, that

Aino, Elisa & Marit
Marit, Hille, Aino, Anni and Ami
I realy like my appartment, because there is space to live and do things. And its realy my quiet and safe place. You are all welcome visit and there is also room to stay, that is what my parents do when they come to the temple.












1 kommentti:
Ihanaa! Paljon uusia posteja! Kaunis koti sinulla on. :)
Lähetä kommentti