torstai 31. tammikuuta 2008

Party at East Helsinki

Ok after wedding reception we went to companed birthday/going awey party. Samu had birthday and Otso and Ami was heading back to Boston. Here is some pictures of the evening:) I hope you can feel how much fun we had at that night on thous pictures.


Päivi and Katja





Ami show you how to celeprite in Finnish way





Lucky Juha is get all the girls around him.
(I think that is the suspender what he catch at the wedding reception what started work)





Some massage was going on here.



Me and Otso
(Its 12 am,,and I look that I need a bed:)







Ok I had very fun evening with my friends,,we left home just after 12 am and I was home 2 am,,because I had to take everyone home. Ok nexst time I will but Elisa to train,,she lives Puistola,,what is somewhere in the middle of nowhere:),,,No,,,I love you Elisa,,you are the best!

1 kommentti:

Pablo the Mexican kirjoitti...

May God grant you become a beautiful bride one day also, as your friend was in the pictures.

I enjoyed your blog. You seem to be a beautiful soul with many good friends.

May God bless you, and the angels keep your heart warm and full of life.

Pablo the Mexicano from the Southwest United States of America.