sunnuntai 6. tammikuuta 2008

New Year

We had YSA conference just before New Year in Helsinki. I only attandet to the last dance on saturday evening. I did enjoy my stay in Mikkeli that much that I just went to the last ball. Dance was nice, I wasent planned to go there at all and even thought I didnt like very much ,,I had fun time and I am happy that I went. It was nice to see friends after Christmasbreak and I realy enjoyed the band. the band


Hille, Aino, Anni and me


Me and Aino








I showing my tongue to Aino


Ami showing us his nice tie:)



Ok me and Aino had this thing, that we had to took a picture where we are with the guy. Ok here is my pose with the Sakari.






Here Aino is with Jokke:)


Anne, Kukka, Juha, Marit, Sakari & Jyry


Okey, then Monday on New Years eve, woke up feeling that I should just stay at home and sleep over the New Years. But first I needed to go work. We only had 7 children in daycare and I get off 2 hours early , because all the kids was out 3.15pm. Then I went to the store and met Aino, Jokke and he´s brother. We did do some shopping and went to eat in Subway. Then we took a train and Aino come with me to my place and we started to get ready for the night. We did tunasalad and garlic bread. Then Jokke, Hille and Anni come to my place, we where going to East Helsinki to this New Year/Marit´s going awey party (Marit is going to BYU and she is Ami´s littlesister). The party was in the industrial area, where my two friends lives, that why you can be so loud because no one else live there. Okey we went there and there was a lot of people and very loud. Then I got the answer my feeling that morning. The appatment was very small to that many people and because there was so much noice (music, talking and tv open) I did get a panic attack. The feeling that you cant breath and that you just start to feel unsafe and you cant control yourself is not very fun. I couldnt relax at all in there, I had to stay in hallway or go out to walk,, because I couldnt be there. Also it didnt go awey. After when time turned to 12am we watched some fireworks and then we left home, because I couldnt be there anymore,,the feeling didnt go awey. But here is some pictures of the evening.


Anni, Aino and me,,it was very cold
Me and Päivi


Sakke, Juha & Jokke
Sami & Saara

On Thuesday it took whole day to me to recover of that Panic attack, but I did went to long walk near by woods and it was very relaxing (since then I am done long walks almost everyday). I also watched Finnish made movie colled "Äideistä parhain" "Mother of mine". www.imdb.com/title/tt0343221/ , www.aideistaparhain.com/english/There you can go and see what is about, but it tauched me alot and it become my new favorite movie.

I wanna wish everyone Happy New Year 2008.




2 kommenttia:

Cheryl and William kirjoitti...

You look so HOT Anninna! You are so incredible- what a fun New Years! William and I just stayed home because I got sick- I'm so sorry that you had a panic attack- those are really scary. Are you feeling better yet?

Anniina kirjoitti...

Thanks Cheryl! Yeah I am feeling better,,it took still whole nexst day to recover.